The textile and retail industry is continuously evolving with constant leaps in innovation, technology and ever-changing consumer habits.
Defining the paths for growth in such a volatile environment is a major challenge.
Gherzi helps private companies, institutions and governments to understand the future of the industry as well as derive long term strategies for sustainable growth.
Examples of services
- Strategy development, business plan and competitive positioning
- Restructuring and turnaround, downsizing, product and client adjustment, business and process re-engineering, management implementation
- Development of business models
- MMF (man made fibers) and polymers: defining product, market technology and production strategies for polymer and MMF producersor consumers (e.g. in case of related supply questions or business opportunities from new materials)
- Diversification into technical textiles (fibers, filaments, yarns, woven, knitted, warp-knitted, braided, laminated, coated, etc), nonwovens and composites
- Market projections
- New business concept -, product – and technology – assessment
- Market penetration strategy and long-term positioning
- Techno-economic feasibility studies, evaluation of investment proposals, technical feasibility evaluations
- Textile sector studies, macro-economic sector strategies, industry profile & benchmarking, short-term action plans, industry and government blue print
- Operational assistance & benchmarking